- By admin on August 19, 2013The exclusive Pirelli Calendar has a star-studded lineup for 2014. Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Helena Christensen, Isabeli Fontana, Karolina Kurkova, and Alek Wek came together behind the lenses of Peter Lindbergh and Patrick Demarchelier. While the actual calendar itself has not been released yet, here are the sneak peek photos that have been released, including some behind the scenes shots. […]
- By admin on June 27, 2013The athletic-inspired trend has been going strong for a while now, and if the newest editorial shoot for Vogue Korea July is any indication, the trend is not going anywhere just yet! Stylist Ye Young dressed Miranda Kerr up (or should we say, down?) in sporty layers, using the Spring Collections of Proenza Schouler, Balenciaga, and Rag & Bone, just […]
- By Jessica Fisher on April 4, 2013Australian model, Miranda Kerr, is back for the second campaign with Mango for their summer 2013 advertisements. She wears a mix of lightweight knits, flowy dresses and denim. We are officially ready for summer to arrive! Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. Enjoy…x
- By SP on August 21, 2012Sweet and adorable photos of Miranda Kerr for The New York Times (T Style Women’s Fashion Fall 2012) photographed by her husband Orlando Bloom. I have always thought they made a lovely couple, and their little boy is just too cute! Enjoy…xx
- By SP on May 18, 2011I see that Victoria’s Secret is still doing wonders with the push up bras. Their new collection, “Bombsell”, which is also in stores now, features models.. Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel and Erin Heatherton. They are really working it. Do you still shop at Victoria’s Secret? I have issues with their sizing, and also not a fan of padded […]
2011 Met Gala Fashion; Daphne Guiness, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kristen Stewart, Miranda Kerr, Gisele BundchenBy SP on May 2, 2011Daphne Guiness in Alexander Mcqueen. We expecting nothing less from her. Kristen Bell in Tory Burch Maggie Gyllenhaal a blue Stella McCartney gown. Kristen Stewart in a floor-length, diamond-patterned Proenza Schouler gown. Miranda Kerr her strapless, mini, tulle Marchesa gown. Gisele Bündchen is ravishing in a red Alexander McQueen gown.