- By admin on February 20, 2014This most recent fashion week has presented some seriously stunning clothes. Some of those pieces as it happens, look suspiciously similar to gowns worn by your favorite Disney princesses! Since we know that timeless classics are always in style, it appears these designers could have even been inspired by the Princesses themselves! Enjoy!! Belle: Marchesa Cinderella: Oscar de la Renta […]
- By SP on February 14, 2014Marchesa designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig described their muse as a “Scottish woman who was a little more disheveled in winter.” The lineup was everything you’d expect and more from the design house, with embroidered patterns to delicate draping. Enjoy…x!
- By SP on September 13, 2013Designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig took a slightly different approach to their spring ’14 collection. There was a more “relaxed” feel to their usual exaggerated evening wear. The collection was adorned in floral embroideries and lingerie-inspired slip dresses in Chantilly lace and tulle. We’ll be seeing many Marchesa dresses on the Red Carpet. Enjoy!
- By admin on August 20, 2013Always wanted to be a Disney princess? Now, for those willing to lay down the dough, you can at least look like one! The designer Disney princess dresses that were presented at Harrod’s luxurious window displays last December will be made available for auction at Christie’s on November 13th later this year! Multiple high profile designers were tapped for the […]
- By Michal Upchurch on January 2, 2012Marchesa Resort 2012 Collection is elegant and sophisticated with elements of the dazzling retro red carpet attire from the 1970’s and 80’s. As a person who has a deep fascination with vintage apparel, it was difficult to pinpoint a favorite from the collection. Fell in love with the chiffon overlays, sequin beaded dresses and the jeweled detailing. However, the white […]
2011 Met Gala Fashion; Daphne Guiness, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kristen Stewart, Miranda Kerr, Gisele BundchenBy SP on May 2, 2011Daphne Guiness in Alexander Mcqueen. We expecting nothing less from her. Kristen Bell in Tory Burch Maggie Gyllenhaal a blue Stella McCartney gown. Kristen Stewart in a floor-length, diamond-patterned Proenza Schouler gown. Miranda Kerr her strapless, mini, tulle Marchesa gown. Gisele Bündchen is ravishing in a red Alexander McQueen gown.