- By admin on April 25, 2014Gisele reminds us that she still has it in H&M’s Spring Summer Swimsuit Collection. Decked out in patterned two piece bathing suits and relaxed tropical cover ups, we want to run to the nearest H&M and be summer time ready! Enjoy!
- By SP on December 19, 2011Curious to find out what you all think of this Versace Spring 2012 Campaign photographed by Mert & Marcus. There has been quite a bit of negativity online basically saying that it’s crap photography and that Mert & Marcus have lost their creativity. Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with it (other than the fact that it’s blue and most […]
- By SP on October 26, 2011Here’s a first look at the British Vogue cover – December 2011 issue. I always look forward to these covers for some reason. Gisele Bundchen is looking rather hot. I will totally rock this outfit. Pants, shoes, accessories are everything. And you can never go wrong with a classic, crisp white shirt. Love, love, love the colors – I want […]
2011 Met Gala Fashion; Daphne Guiness, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kristen Stewart, Miranda Kerr, Gisele BundchenBy SP on May 2, 2011Daphne Guiness in Alexander Mcqueen. We expecting nothing less from her. Kristen Bell in Tory Burch Maggie Gyllenhaal a blue Stella McCartney gown. Kristen Stewart in a floor-length, diamond-patterned Proenza Schouler gown. Miranda Kerr her strapless, mini, tulle Marchesa gown. Gisele Bündchen is ravishing in a red Alexander McQueen gown.
- By SP on April 28, 2011This is such an amazing spread. From Gisele Bundchen’s hair to the clothes, accessories and barely there make-up. I have seen her in a couple of boho/hippie shoots recently and I have to say, that look/style suits her. Definitely looks a lot like my wardrobe. PS- I wish there was a better view of that snakeskin shirt jacket in the […]
- By SP on April 25, 2011What do you think of H&M‘s by Night Collection? I never have complaints about H&M – This brand is the best thing that has happened to fashion in a while. Definitely a fun and flirty collection and I bet you can’t beat the prices. Personally, I like the first and third dresses – if only the latter was a maxi, […]
- By SP on April 8, 2011Feels like we have blogged about “white” all week. From full-on white collections, to editorial shoots and style finds. H&M Magazine’s spring issue features a spread titled “Shades of White”, pieces from the retailer in which prices are included. You can basically go to your nearest H&M right now and shop these items. I’m obsessed with the chunky necklaces in […]
- By SP on March 29, 2011I was just at the H&M store in Century City yesterday and I seriously felt like a kid in the candy store. It was a tad overwhelming. Too many beautiful pieces to choose from. I was greeted by the Gisele Bundchen and H&M spring collection, in which I posted the campaign pictures. I have to say, there are a lot […]
- By SP on March 22, 2011I love H&M (that’s no secret) and I completely adore Gisele Bündchen. Bring these two together and I’m melting. H&M has launched the Bohemian Deluxe Campaign – Spring 2011 campaign, which features the supermodel in some of the looks from the collection. You know what’s going to happen, right? Yeah, I’m going to sample (also known as purchase) the pieces […]
- By SP on October 9, 2009Famed Photographer, Irving Penn has unfortunately passed away on October 7th, at the age of 92. In 1943, he shot his very first cover for Vogue magazine and after, 150 more followed. He photographed a ton of celebrities in his lifetime – some of which include; Dietrich, Alfred Hitchcock, Gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss…to mention a few. Irving was known for […]