- The ever so daring Anna Dello Russo in an Alexander McQueen suit with gold fringed detailing. Chanel Iman mid calf, white lace Dolce & Gabbana. Renée Zellweger in a sheer Carolina Herrera gown Model, Karen Elson in a beautiful sheer sequined Alexander McQueen gown
- Hilary Rhoda in head-to-toe Alexander McQueen. Florence Welch arrived in an all white Yves Saint Laurent gown. Chloë Sevigny was simple in black lace McQueen gown. Naomi Watts in a skin-toned, sheer Stella McCartney. Isla Fisher made in a royal blue Tory Burch gown
- My favorite of the night… Isabel Lucas is a Greek goddess in melon-orange Louis Vuitton dress. Second favorite of the night, Eva Mendes in pleated Stella McCartney. Liv Tyler in a yellow Givenchy gown. Emma Roberts cut out black and white Michael Kors.
- Christina Ricci in Zac Posen Lea Michele and Kerry Washington both in Escada. Ginnifer goodwin in custom Topshop (thank you, Safura Rahimi for the tip.) Vera Wang, Salma Hayek in a skin toned Alexander McQueen number. Ashley Olsen didn’t in a black and cream vintage Christian Dior couture, while Rihanna stood out in black lace Stella McCartney. Natalia Vodianova arrived with […]
- Iman in Stella McCartney. All hail the QUEEN. LOVE. Naomi Campbell in Alexander McQueen. She has an amazing body & legs. Not sure why she’d go with a depressing dress. Beyonce and her perfect 10 figure in Pucci Solange in an ethnic/tribal Dries Van Noten dress. Love the dress, but not feeling the makeup. Alicia key’s in Givenchy. Beautiful woman, […]
- Gwyneth Paltrow in a sequined Stella McCartney gown and beige peep-toe pumps. Kate Hudson in a gold strapless gown by Stella McCartney. Dianna Agron in a Michael Kors gown. Mary-Kate Olsen in unstructured red vintage dress with green detail. Michelle Williams stepped out in Miu Miu. Beyoncé Knowles in an amazing Pucci gown that shows off her gorgeous body. Penelope Cruz […]
- Sarah Jessica Parker in fully beaded Alexander McQueen gown. Dakota Fanning looks every bit of a lady in an embellished Valentino gown. Mum-to-be Jessica Alba’s glows in a strapless Ralph Lauren.
2011 Met Gala Fashion; Daphne Guiness, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kristen Stewart, Miranda Kerr, Gisele BundchenDaphne Guiness in Alexander Mcqueen. We expecting nothing less from her. Kristen Bell in Tory Burch Maggie Gyllenhaal a blue Stella McCartney gown. Kristen Stewart in a floor-length, diamond-patterned Proenza Schouler gown. Miranda Kerr her strapless, mini, tulle Marchesa gown. Gisele Bündchen is ravishing in a red Alexander McQueen gown.
- Blake Lively looks gorgeous in her Chanel gown with a sweeping drape. Doutzen Kroes is radiant in red tulle gown by Giambattista Valli. Ashley Greene looks sweet in her Donna Karan gown. Joy Bryant arrived is absolutely stunning in a Missoni knit dress. Enjoy..
- Zoe Saldana is glowing in a strapless yellow Calvin Klein gown. Not quite sure who Alice in Wonderland actress, Mia Wasikowska is wearing, but she looks great in the embroidered black gown. Rosie Huntington hot-pink Burberry Prorsum gown with a thigh-high slit – Not sure we are liking this so much for the Met, but she is a beautiful lady. […]