- None of these looks wow’d me! Alexa Chung showed up in a high-neck, sequin dress by Christopher Kane. Leighton Meester wore a strapless black Louis Vuitton number. Jessica Szohr in a short black mini TopShop Unique dress. Karolina Kurkova in black and white Jean Paul Gaultier dress, Milla Jovovich went for a short, black jewel-encrusted Marni dress.
- Sarah Jessica Parker in fully beaded Alexander McQueen gown. Dakota Fanning looks every bit of a lady in an embellished Valentino gown. Mum-to-be Jessica Alba’s glows in a strapless Ralph Lauren.
2011 Met Gala Fashion; Daphne Guiness, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kristen Stewart, Miranda Kerr, Gisele BundchenDaphne Guiness in Alexander Mcqueen. We expecting nothing less from her. Kristen Bell in Tory Burch Maggie Gyllenhaal a blue Stella McCartney gown. Kristen Stewart in a floor-length, diamond-patterned Proenza Schouler gown. Miranda Kerr her strapless, mini, tulle Marchesa gown. Gisele Bündchen is ravishing in a red Alexander McQueen gown.
- Blake Lively looks gorgeous in her Chanel gown with a sweeping drape. Doutzen Kroes is radiant in red tulle gown by Giambattista Valli. Ashley Greene looks sweet in her Donna Karan gown. Joy Bryant arrived is absolutely stunning in a Missoni knit dress. Enjoy..
- Zoe Saldana is glowing in a strapless yellow Calvin Klein gown. Not quite sure who Alice in Wonderland actress, Mia Wasikowska is wearing, but she looks great in the embroidered black gown. Rosie Huntington hot-pink Burberry Prorsum gown with a thigh-high slit – Not sure we are liking this so much for the Met, but she is a beautiful lady. […]
- Head Alexander McQueen designer (and royal wedding dressmaker) Sarah Burton looks looks absolutely radiant. Diane Kruger in Jason Wu is working that long, sexy, side slit. She has amazing legs. Taylor Swift in J. Mendel couture gown. Her make up is flawless. Enjoy..
- I adore Margherita Missoni’s ombré Missoni gown. The make up and hair is flawless as well. Stella McCartney’s face and makeup looks stunning – while the dress is gorgeous, I think it would have looked better in a different color. Janelle Monae, is well, Janelle Monae. She stayed true to herself. Love the hat. Enjoy..