The Versace for H&M Resort 2012 collection/lookbook is out (below). I posted a little sneak peak 2 weeks ago here. What do you all think of the full line?
Again, I’m all for the men’s pieces. I’ll get more use out of those clothes. The women’s not so much. The dresses are just a little too clingy for my taste. I love the little cardigan, swimsuits and accessories, though.
I love the button-up shirts, shorts and the blue cardi from the guy’s section. You know what’s funny, isn’t this resort collection going to be in stores around the same time Marni for H&M is set launch? Now, that I’m excited about.
Let us know your thoughts. Enjoy..xx
- Versace for H&M – More Previews (stylepantry.com)
- Versace Spring 2012 (fabsugar.com)
- Versace for H&M behind the scenes video! (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Versace for H&M Men’s & Women’s Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Preview: Versace for H&M Spring 2012 (stylepantry.com)