Hello, lovies. I hope you all enjoyed your 4 day weekend as much as I did. Wish it could have been longer, because I actually worked for most of it, but nothing beats having the family at home.
I’m having fun with print on print today. My sweater was gifted to me by H&M, so check your location for purchase. Otherwise, this is an option. I have a collection of this Jcrew Stretch Perfect Shirt. I get them in “tall” so it’s long enough to tuck in. I can’t stand the “barely there” length.
My Jil Sander platform sandals are a birthday gift from my lovely friend, Remi, whom I share the same birthday with. She surprised me by flying in from New York so we could celebrate together. She is so awesome!
- Leopard Print Button Shirt + Royal Blue Mesh and Chiffon Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Leather Moto Jacket + Denim Shirt + Orange Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Kimono Shirt + Tribal Wrap Skirt + Floral Platforms (stylepantry.com)
- Horse Print Shirt + Pencil Midi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Oversize Aztec Sweater + Mini Leather Skirt (stylepantry.com)