I’m so excited that I get to eat like it’s going out of style tomorrow. Greg is cooking, but we are also make our rounds in the neighborhood. Haha.
What are you all doing? Hosting, house hopping or both?
My bell bottoms are by Level 99, but couldn’t find a link for purchase. Found this Valentino wide leg pants on sale from $1230 to $162. See if it’s your size here. Here’s a DSquared 2 version. This is not yellow, but gosh I love it. By J Brand here . It’s so perfect – I may have to purchase. Another yellow version by Paul & Joe here.
My chiffon shirt is also courtesy of romwe. Can be purchased here.
My beige pumps are by Pour la Victoire available in different colors here. Less expensive version here or here. And you have seen the bag a few times. It’s the limited edition quilted Marc Jacobs. Enjoy and cheers to a very Happy Thanksgiving. We’ll resume regular posts on Friday. xx
- Oversize Aztec Sweater + Mini Leather Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Print Button Shirt + Royal Blue Mesh and Chiffon Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Blouse + Chiffon Ruffle Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Yellow Epaulette + Fire Red Wideleg Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Ombre Blouse + Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)