A couple of days ago, Greg, I and the kids went to spend the day in Balboa Island. Since we were going to be doing a lot of walking (with kids in tow), I opted for a casual, comfortable look.
Have you noticed a trend this week? They were all comfy outfits without losing too much of the chic factor.
I wore my husband’s plaid shirt. It’s an XL, so I must have rolled the sleeves up 9 times. Also, the length is quite long – Could pass as a dress, but I disguised it in weird folds.
I have on the 7 For All Mankind Roxanne Distressed Skinny Jeans, which appears to be sold out everywhere. You can proabably just buy a regular pair and perform a DIY on it. However, I completely adore the Mollison Ombre. In fact, I want a pair! Check it out here.
I’m really pissed that my boots are now on sale. I paid regular price for them and I just want to smack myself silly…lol. That said, enjoy purchasing in black or brown here.
- Military Shirt + Black Skinnies + Vintage Cowboy Boots (stylepantry.com)
- Zara Floral Dress + OTK Boots (stylepantry.com)
- Black Sequin Blazer + Leopard Print Maxi Dress + Rugged Converse (stylepantry.com)
- Edun Trench Coat + Gingham Shirt + Edun Skinny Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Ombre Blouse + Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)