I have had this JCrew sweater in different colors for ages (back when I lived on the east coast), so when I moved to the west, I really didn’t need all my cold weather pieces (wow, I have been here for almost a decade).
It was originally a cute, semi crop turtle neck. I changed it into this 80s off the shoulder top and stretched out the sleeves. I usually don’t care how it fall – I just let it be.
If you are looking for one that is already off the shoulder, found this gorgeous pieces for cheap here. You know I’m obsessed with FreePeople.com so I love and gotta have this red one available for purchase here. Buying your sweater a size larger is key to obtaining the cozy, effortless fit. You should also try surfing the freepeople.com site for more options.
I wore the royal blue version of this skirt a couple of days ago here. Here’s the nude pink. I love them equally for obvious reasons. It’s via ASOS.com (c/o American Express), available here for purchase.
- Style Pantry’s Top Five Fall “Must Haves” + Amex Giveaway (stylepantry.com)
- Mens Sweater + Printed 70s Skirt + 70s Boots (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Print Button Shirt + Royal Blue Mesh and Chiffon Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Navy Blazer + White Button Up Shirt + DIY Floral Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Chiffon Blouse + Flouncy Leather Skirt (stylepantry.com)