You know I’m obsessed with leopard print, right? So when I saw this shirt on Romwe.com, I fell in love.
I don’t care if I already have five leopard print shirts – each one is different. I like to say they all have their own personalities. Look at this one for instance…the red collar and 70s vibe? No words. Thanks to Romwe for the gift.
My skirt is from ASOS.com – A gift courtesy of American Express. I listed my “must have” items for fall here, and this piece was one of them. I have been blessed with it in both colors and it’s amazing and sexy on. I love that it’s super long and I can twirl like a little girl for days! Can be purchased here.
I’m carrying the Francoise Leather Bag c/o Onna Ehrlich Bags. I wore the red croc in yesterday’s post. This is the updated version I talked about. Definitely my ‘go to’ bag for fall. It is currently on sale for over 60% off here.
- Horse Print Shirt + Pencil Midi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Style Pantry’s Top Five Fall “Must Haves” + Amex Giveaway (stylepantry.com)
- Ombre Blouse + Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Black Sequin Blazer + Leopard Print Maxi Dress + Rugged Converse (stylepantry.com)
- Blazer + Oversized Chiffon Shirt + Suspender Pants (stylepantry.com)