Looking forward to the day the Olsen twins, who are behind The Row and Elizabeth and James announce a collaboration with Target, H&M, The Gap…someone.
I love their brands you can probably tell why from looking at the Elizabeth and James Fall Winter ’11 lookbook. They always have a well balanced mix of feminine and masculine pieces.
Regardless of the season, their clothes are never too revealing, yet they manage to exude confidence and sex appeal. I’m a big fan. Love every single piece below. Enjoy…xx
- Boyfriend Blazer + Pussy Bow Denim Shirt + Boyfriend Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Native Citizen Lookbook/Collection (stylepantry.com)
- Karmaloop Fall 2011 Ladies’ Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Forever 21 Fall 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Versace for H&M Men’s & Women’s Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Zara August 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)