So I mentioned in the Amex Biggest Online Shopping Mistake Contest post that American Express gave me $500 to shop for my top five “must haves” for the fall fashion season.
I was frugal enough to score a sixth item because my list is ridiculously long, so here are my top choices.
It is really important to not only shop around for the best bargains, but also to read reviews. Reading reviews has saved me from major online shopping havoc.
1. Pussy Bow Denim Top from ASOS. Not only do I collect denim shirts, I have started to collect pussy bow styles as well. It’s elegant and retro. Also, a denim shirt goes with everything. Jeans, maxi skirts, slacks, shorts, worn over a maxi dress…etc. Here’s a direct link to purchase here.
2. A nude maxi skirt. This one is from ASOS. Maxis are in all year round and so is the nude hue – especially this fall. I’m getting this skirt in the royal blue as well. Here’s a direct link to purchase here.
5. It’s fall, but that doesn’t mean we should drown in dull hues. Add some color to your closet – It can be as subtle as this coral shirt from Zara.com. It’s quite stylish and flattering on. I also love the military lapel on both shoulders.
6. This is my most exciting find of them all. The gold sequin maxi dress I picked out because I wanted a sequin maxi skirt so bad but every dress or skirt I came across online was either too expensive or the length wasn’t long enough. This one is from lulus.com but it has since sold out. So, stay tuned for my DIY on this piece.
This is your last chance to enter to win the $250 – I announce the winner next week. Good luck!…xx
- Win $250 – Amex Biggest Online Shopping Mistake Contest (stylepantry.com)
- Navy Blazer + White Button Up Shirt + DIY Floral Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Denim Vest + Slouchy T-Shirt + DIY Tribal Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Ombre Blouse + Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)