A lot of you have sent me emails, comments on facebook and numerous tweets asking about 70s style jeans aka bell bottoms or flares. It is probably the #1 fashion & style question I receive from you all.
Well I have searched and surfed around the web to bring you my favorite brands, cut & fit. Trust me, you wont regret it. Also, some of them are more bell than than they appear in the pictures.
PS – If you click on the links, you’d be surprised to find a few of them are on sale right now. Let me know how or if it works out for you. Enjoy… xx
American Apparel – Stretch Wide Leg Jeans here.
Vintage California 7 For All Mankind Bell Bottom Jeans – Can be purchased here.
Citizens of Humanity – Angie Super Flare Jeans here.
Paige Premium Denim – High Rise Bell Canyon Flare can be purchased here.
- Silver Sequin Tshirt + Bell Bottom Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Boho Tunic + Bell Bottom Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Banana Tank + Lace Bell Bottom Pants (stylepantry.com)
- 70s Dashiki + 70s High Waist Bell Bottom Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- 70s Shirt + 70s Red Bell Bottom Pants (stylepantry.com)