Greg and I found this somewhat creepy alley in our neighborhood on our way out, so we stopped to take outfit shots.
The trees are really tall, but you can barely see the height in the photos. I love the dirty, earthy and grunge vibe.
Looks like it’s officially cold in LA again. For one all 3 kids are sick with the flu. Sigh! Here’s to hoping I don’t get sick too – Bright colors fight the germs off. Did you know, that? Hehe Enjoy.. xx
Blazer – Nasty Gal | Shirt – Zara | Jeans – Zara | Bag – Hayden Harnett
- Double Breasted Blazer + Silk Shirt + AA 70s Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Elizabeth & James BF Blazer + Linen Tee + DIY Bell Bottoms (stylepantry.com)
- Plaid Blazer + Leopard Print Shirt + Ankle Jean + Leopard Print Slippers (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Neon Shirt + Tulle Princess Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + American Apparel Chiffon Dress (stylepantry.com)