I love this tunic from H&M. It actually comes with matching pants and I plan on wearing both pieces together someday. Maybe have it look like a jumpsuit?
You can see how I wore the pants here many months ago. Today I paired it with these plaid bell bottoms by GSUS. One of my favorite pants.
Finished the look with a glitter/sequin belt from JCrew and some chuncky accessories for a little pop of color. Enjoy.. xx
- Banana Tank + Lace Bell Bottom Pants (stylepantry.com)
- 70s Shirt + 70s Red Bell Bottom Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Crop Top + Silk Tank + DIY Flared Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Elizabeth & James BF Blazer + Linen Tee + DIY Bell Bottoms (stylepantry.com)
- White Linen Tunic + Boyfriend Jeans + Leopard Print Flats (stylepantry.com)