The Atelier Versace Fall 2011 Lookbook is simply stunning. The pieces in the first and last photo took my breath away.
The colors, the prints.. LOVE!
The collection features a delightful mix of eastern and baroque influences with water color hues and landscape prints. Combining crystals, leather, satin and sequins, the Atelier range is lavish yet elegant for the fall season.
Adore each and every piece on model, Kasia Struss. Do you have a favorite? Enjoy.. xx
- Versace For H&M Sneak Peek (stylepantry.com)
- Ulyana Sergeenko F/W ’11 lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- H&M November 2011 Preview (stylepantry.com)
- Christian Dior RTW A/W 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Mango Pre-Fall 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Zara September 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)