Hey, lovies. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Mine started in full swing. Back to weekdays/ends full of activities. This past Saturday was my son’s first day of soccer season & tournaments. He scored a goal too. Yay!
I’m such a soccer mom!
This is what I wore to cheer him on and scream like a crazy lady. Zara blazer, JCrew shirt, Religion Jeans and the uber comfortable oxfords that was gifted to my by Lori’s Shoes. Can be purchased here.
Still in awe that they sent me some kick ass shoes. Can’t wait to share the other pair. Enjoy.. xx
- Blazer + Oversized Chiffon Shirt + Suspender Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Silk Shirt + AA 70s Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Elizabeth & James BF Blazer + Linen Tee + DIY Bell Bottoms (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Print Blazer + Asymmetrical Shirt + AA Leggings (stylepantry.com)
- Floral Blouse + Boyfriend Jeans + Polka Dot Platforms (stylepantry.com)