Yesterday was chaotic to say the least. Just as I was walking over to FNO Rodeo drive, I tripped, with a can of coke zero in one hand, my laptop, bag, phone in the other.
I spilled coke zero on the original American Apparel outfit I had on. I was covered in it. Haha.
I had to walk back home for a wardrobe change. Luckily, and thanks to AA, I was gifted with extra pieces, including this dress.
I went for this lovely Chiffon A-Line Maxi Dress in tahiti
PS- I wore skinny pants under the dress, but if you notice in my FNO pics, I took off the skirt and wore this American Apparel chiffon skirt under and changed to comfortable brown boots.
- American Apparel Chiffon Blouse + American Apparel 70s Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- American Apparel Crop Tee + Mid Length Circle Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Silk Shirt + AA 70s Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Blazer + Oversized Chiffon Shirt + Suspender Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Military Jacket + AA Illustrated Chiffon Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Print Kimono Jacket + American Apparel Chiffon Skirt (stylepantry.com)