The weather in Los Angeles has been so emotional. One minute it’s cold, the next it’s blazing hot!
Yesterday was first day of school for the kids, so I had parental duties. Making my rounds, getting the kids settled in, and meeting and greeting teachers. You know.. Fun stuff.
This was what I wore. Blazer is from Zara, silk shirt is from Jcrew and my 70s style pants are a gift from American Apparel. They are the Stretch Twill Wide Leg Pants in Creme.
- American Apparel Chiffon Blouse + American Apparel 70s Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Blazer + Oversized Chiffon Shirt + Suspender Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Plaid Shirt + 70s High Waist Twill Wide Leg Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Men’s Blazer + Khaki Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Print Blazer + Asymmetrical Shirt + AA Leggings (stylepantry.com)
- Elizabeth & James BF Blazer + Linen Tee + DIY Bell Bottoms (stylepantry.com)