It’s my daughter’s 4th birthday today! Woohoo.
Last night, her dad asked her what she wanted to do and she said, “I want fried rice and chicken.” OK! By the way, this is the super skinny one that never eats.
She is literally in tears at the sight of food, so of course, we are more than excited that she wants to eat for her birthday. We are celebrating with family this weekend, but since it’s her day today, we are going to give her whatever she demands.
Rest of the outfit details below.. Enjoy.. xo
Blazer – Rachel Zoe | Shirt – Nasty Gal | Bag – Onna Ehrlich
- Leopard Print Bed Jacket + Bodysuit + Flared Denim (stylepantry.com)
- Floral Blazer + Sheer Tank + Leopard Print Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Blazer + Oversized Chiffon Shirt + Suspender Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Plaid Shirt + 70s High Waist Twill Wide Leg Pants (stylepantry.com)
- White Linen Tunic + Boyfriend Jeans + Leopard Print Flats (stylepantry.com)