Totally loving the androgynous looks here. Obsessed with the first photo, the silver, pointy toe oxford shoes and every single piece in the Zara August 2011 lookbook.
The idea of pairing menswear inspired pieces with glitter and feminine silhouettes is totally genius.
We have started the countdown for the launch of Zara’s e-commerce site. This means I’m going to pay less visits to my neighborhood Zara & the super cool employees (going in every Tuesdays and Fridays for new shipments was such a treat).
Oh, well, I’m looking forward to the convenience of shopping online. You? Enjoy.. xx
- Zara TRF Fall/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign (stylepantry.com)
- Mango Pre-Fall 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Free People August 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Jeffrey Campbell Fall/Winter 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Free People July 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Frank Q Men’s A/W 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Forever 21 Summer 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)