They gifted me with clothes to wear to to the upcoming Beverly Hills Fashion Night Out.
I tried on these 70s high waist (stretch twill wide leg pants), one of the items in the package and immediately fell in love. Now, if you look at the model on the site, it’s fitted on her. I went up a size because I wanted the trouser fit & a longer length.
Besides, once I wash them, they will probably shrink a little. And can I just say that the blood orange pair is so freaking sexy on?
PS – Let me know if you have further questions about these jeans. I’m happy to help.
- Denim Shirt + 70s Super Wide Leg Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Crop Striped LS Top + High Waist 70s Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Cropped & Striped LS Top + High Waist 70s Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Blazer + Oversized Chiffon Shirt + Suspender Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Yellow Epaulette + Fire Red Wideleg Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Blazer + Plaid Shirt + Boyfriend Flared Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Military Jacket + AA Illustrated Chiffon Dress (stylepantry.com)