Another Friday, another caftan!
I usually wear flat, open toe sandals with them unless I’m wearing a really long, floor sweeping piece. However, I switched things up a bit and wore it with 70s, suede platforms that has cute little bows on top.
I actually think the sleeves are the best part of this caftan. It has really bell sleeves and features amazing details/embroidery. I will wear the sleeves out when it gets cooler
PS- I’m addicted to this red lipstick. I went to preview Ken Downing’s Fall collection at Neiman Marcus and this was one of the items in the gift bag. Out of all the red lipsticks I have ventured to try in my life, this takes it.
Truthfully, I don’t think red ever suits me, but I love this one. It’s Downing’s beauty line called Le Metier De Beaute. Enjoy..xx
- Vintage Printed Silk Caftan (stylepantry.com)
- Royal Blue Caftan + Vintage Cowboy Boots (stylepantry.com)
- Forest Print Chiffon/Silk Caftan – Beach Day (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Embroidered Caftan (stylepantry.com)
- 7 Ways to Wear it – 7 Styles of Jeans (stylepantry.com)