Hey lovies! I rarely wear an ‘all black’ outfit, but went for it. The dress I intended to wear didn’t arrive as scheduled, so I had to re-work another option.
Luckily, I had this sheer chiffon blouse that was gifted to me by American Apparel. We wear leather all year round in California, so this flouncy H&M skirt came in handy. I knew by the time I was done at the Rachel Zoe Fall 2011 presentation, the weather would have dropped outside.
Added some color and bold jewelry to spice up the outfit. The red fringe bag was gifted to me by Onna Ehrlich Bags. Finished the look with a pair of black oxford pumps and I was ready for the night.
- American Apparel Chiffon Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Blazer + Oversized Chiffon Shirt + Suspender Pants (stylepantry.com)
- American Apparel Crop Tee + Mid Length Circle Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Floral Blouse + Boyfriend Jeans + Polka Dot Platforms (stylepantry.com)
- Military Jacket + AA Illustrated Chiffon Dress (stylepantry.com)