I have had these pants for over 10 years. Got them at the Mango on Oxford St., London. They have been through numerous length alterations. Originally, there were super long wide-legs with cuffs.
Took out the cuffs, and cut them short enough to wear with flats. Rocked them for a few years, took out the hems and now they are at that weird length. You know, the one that doesn’t accommodate 5 inch platforms? Yup!
- Sheer Neon Shirt + Tulle Princess Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Floral Blazer + Sheer Tank + Leopard Print Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Tribal Crop Blouse + High Waist Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Pink Blouse + Fire Red Pegged Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Crop Top + Silk Tank + DIY Flared Pants (stylepantry.com)