It has been so cold in the morning and evening in Los Angeles. The weather is so tricky. You bundle up.. only to have to undress during the day. Sigh!
In addition to loving Frida Kahlo’s work, her personal style was inspiring. She was always covered up, but still looked gorgeous and beautiful. Her boxy blouses, flouncy skirts and shawls represented an understated appeal.
Of course, I made the look my own, but I certainly had the icon in mind.
- American Apparel Chiffon Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Gym Tank + DIY Sheer Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Grecian Linen Blouse + Orange Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Pink Silk Blouse + Neon Orange Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Printed Blouse + Vintage Peach Cream Maxi (stylepantry.com)