I saw this video of Free People’s new collection FP Spun and was amazed at how much time and effort it takes to make their collections look fabulous. I love when popular retailers/designers take you behind the scene of their productions.
What’s impressive about this collection is the designers were given creative freedom to create a look of simple elegance.
An assortment of maxi dresses, shorts and pants all made from Italian yarns, silks and soft linens. This is a must see. Enjoy… xo
- Free People August 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Free People July 2011 Lookbook (stylepantry.com)
- Grecian Linen Blouse + Orange Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Print Bed Jacket + Bodysuit + Flared Denim (stylepantry.com)
- Balmain Resort 2012 Collection (stylepantry.com)