I think one of the joys of “personal style” is exploring and having fun. I love playing with and mixing loud colors, prints, and shapes.
With this outfit, I didn’t think twice about pairing the prints together. My whole outfit + accessories is centered around the skirt.
I may wear it with a solid color top (preferably denim shirt or v-neck tee) in the future. But for now, I’m going to enjoying pairing it with other prints or subtle florals. Enjoy.. xo
- Plaid Shirt + DIY Denim Skirt + OTK Boots (stylepantry.com)
- Kimono Shirt + Tribal Wrap Skirt + Floral Platforms (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Print Shirt + Leopard Print Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Blazer + Kimono Shirt + Pleated Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Neon Shirt + Tulle Princess Skirt (stylepantry.com)