I almost sound like a broken. Every few days, I have a new ‘favorite’ item in my closet. This blazer is my #1 choice for the summer (we’ll see how long I stick with it).
Oh wait, I said the same of this floral blazer.
This one is from Elizabeth and James. I like the cut/length and the fit is perfect. I also love the slightly exaggerated shoulders. These jeans are the ones I wore with a floral dress here. I mentioned that they were a normal pair that I deconstructed.
Linen t-shirt is from Zara. Wore the green one here with a ruffle dress. Enjoy.. xo
- Double Breasted Blazer + Tank + BF Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Floral Dress + DIY Ripped Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Stripe Shirt + Ankle Length Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Elbow Patch Blazer + Sheer Dotted Shirt + White Skinnies (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Linen Tshirt + Ruffle Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Linen Tunic + Super Flared Denim (stylepantry.com)