Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Though exhausted, I had a great weekend. It was quite busy, but Greg and I managed to sneak a little date night in there, and went out for some fun.
This is what I wore. My precious skirt is from JCrew’s wedding collection here. It’s probably my favorite piece in my closet right now. I dressed it down with a slightly sheer, safari RL shirt.
- Floral Blazer + Sheer Tank + Leopard Print Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Pink Silk Blouse + Neon Orange Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Linen Tshirt + Ruffle Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Safari Shirt + Snake Skin Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Shirt + Ankle Length Skinnies + Neon Ballet Flats (stylepantry.com)