The only reason I love to wear 70s high waist pants/denim is because they give me a much need curve. I feel womanly and sexy. It hugs in all the right places.
My top is a knee length dress worn as a blouse, so it probably adds the extra “illusion” but again, I’m all for it.
Today, I will be tweeting the H&M Autumn/Winter 2011 collection live from the H&M showroom. Join me on twitter as I share pictures of the beautiful clothes. Enjoy.. xo
Here are some inspiration. Embrace your curves, and high waist pants.
- Crop Top + Silk Tank + DIY Flared Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Tribal Crop Blouse + High Waist Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Pink Blouse + Fire Red Pegged Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Linen Tunic + Super Flared Denim (stylepantry.com)
- Crop Stripe LS Top + High Waist 70s Jeans (stylepantry.com)