Yesterday was a beach day for us. A little windy, but it was a blast. Greg and I get so much joy from just watching the kids play and be free.
They build sand castles, dig “wells”, play pretend ‘mom & dad’, fly kites – roll around in sand and get dirty!
I wore one of my favorite caftans. My aunt and her family visit LA every summer. During one of the visits, she brought this piece with her and I fell in love with it.
I begged for it, but she had never worn it and planned on doing so while she was here. Well, she came back the following summer and brought it again. This time, it was to hand it to me. I jumped for joy and kissed her.
The caftan was made in Nigeria, but I’m not sure who the designer is (there’s no label attached). It’s both silk and chiffon and incredibly comfortable.
My neon friendship bracelets are from Lauren Elan and can be seen/purchased here. Enjoy.. xo
- Vintage Silk Caftan (stylepantry.com)
- Rachel Zoe Caftan + Head Scarf + Fringe Bag (stylepantry.com)
- Royal Blue Caftan + Vintage Cowboy Boots (stylepantry.com)
- Head Tie + Fringe Vest + Floral Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- 7 Ways to Wear it – 7 Styles of Jeans (stylepantry.com)