Hello, lovies! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
These photos are not recent. They are probably 2 or 3 weeks old. Found them when I was going through the picture folder.
I made the skirt in the pic. I wanted a black, A-line maxi skirt, but didn’t find one in the market, so I made this one (inspired by formal wear).
The problem with this fabric is that, it’s hard to get wrinkles out of it – as you can see. Enjoy.. xo
- Vintage Gym Tank + DIY Sheer Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Blazer + Kimono Shirt + Pleated Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Print Shirt + Leopard Print Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Printed Blouse + Vintage Peach Cream Maxi (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Pleated Boho Blouse + Ditsy Flare Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Pink Silk Blouse + Neon Orange Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)