It has been a very exhausting but productive week. I’m thankful for his mercies.
Ready for a chilled weekend. Scratch that. My favorite (she twisted my arm) and only niece is in town, so I’m going to show her a good time.
I’ve had this top for a decade. Bought it at a vintage store in Maryland. For years, I wore it as a skirt (don’t ask.. haha). A year ago, I reconstructed it back to the lovely blouse it was meant to be.
- Neon Pink Silk Blouse + Neon Orange Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Safari Shirt + Ditsy Flare Pants + Head Gear (stylepantry.com)
- Printed Blouse + Vintage Peach Cream Maxi (stylepantry.com)
- Green Blazer + Lime Sheer Shirt + Yellow Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Blouse + Snake Skin Pants + Green Turban & Shoes (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Pink Blouse + Fire Red Pegged Jeans (stylepantry.com)