I wore this outfit on Monday (4th of July). The pants were originally a jumpsuit from H&M. My friend sent it to me from London, but it was a size xsmall.
The body fitted perfectly, but the length looked like culottes style pants on me. I took out the hems, with the hope that I could probably get away with wearing them with flats – didn’t work.
So I decided to make two outfits out of one. The top part can now work as a ‘bra top’ for super high waist pants/skirts/shorts, while I the bottom half will serve as super flared pants (as seen below).
I’m happy with the outcome. Enjoy.. xo
H&M Crop top, jumpsuit/pants | Lindalu Earrings
- Tribal Crop Blouse + High Waist Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Safari Shirt + Snake Skin Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Crop Stripe LS Top + High Waist 70s Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Striped Tank + Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Pink Blouse + Fire Red Pegged Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Linen Tunic + Super Flared Denim (stylepantry.com)