I have a bunch of pictures stored on my computer. I collect them from hours spent on the web surfing, researching and writing content.
Some are also pictures that have been emailed/submitted to the Style Pantry inbox.
Every now and then, I make a collage of things I like. They are usually random.. as you can see below, but that’s the beauty of it (for me). Enjoy.. xo
Leopard print maxi dress. Love..
Every item in this pic. From the skate board to the fringe bag..
I love men with ‘manly’stacked wrist(s)..
This dress & scarf made me speechless..
The colors on this snake..
The head-tie, earrings, and overall vintage, 70s vibe..
Simple, clean and chic. Love when a denim shirt is mixed with any shade of brown..
The fact that I can envision carrying these bags as a cross-body or oversize clutch makes me smile..
- Stylish Picks of The Week – Jun 17, ’11 (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Print Shirt + Leopard Print Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Linen Tshirt + Ruffle Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Stylish Picks of The Week – Jun 01, ’11 (stylepantry.com)
- Stylish Picks of The Week – Jun 10, ’11 (stylepantry.com)