Wore this outfit last week for a dinner date by the beach with Greg.
I have had this skirt for a bit, but had to alter it. I bought it two sizes larger for a flouncy effect, but had to fix up the waist. It took me a long time.
For me, altering a piece of clothing I purchase(d) takes longer (and is a lot harder) than when I make it from scratch. Alteration gets complicated.
The boots I’m wearing are actually really tall, but I folded them into booties for an edgy look. Also, since it gets really cold by the water, I can always roll them back up for warmth.
PS – I love pairing animal prints with each other for drama. Grrrr! I wore leopard over python in this post. Enjoy.. xo
- Oversize Crop Top + Leopard Print Jumpsuit (stylepantry.com)
- Plaid Shirt + DIY Denim Skirt + OTK Boots (stylepantry.com)
- Sick Day: Tuxedo Shirt + Cargo Mini Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Rachel Zoe Caftan + Head Scarf + Fringe Bag (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Print Blouse + Flared Olive Khakis (stylepantry.com)