I don’t know about you, but for me, I believe in recycling clothes and playing around with pieces in my closet. There’s absolutely nothing wrong in wearing an item over and over again.
I think the key thing (if you care, that is), is wear it differently the next time, especially if it’s within a few weeks or month. I wore this dress 2 months ago for my daughter’s birthday. You can see the post here.
This time, I decided to change it up by wearing a plain linen t-shirt over it, and changed up the accessories & shoes. (Sorry, this is probably my favorite belt for now.)
Disclaimer: Greg stays having a discussion with me while taking pictures, so yeah, my mouth is open or in motion half the time
T-shirt – Zara | Dress – H&M | Neon Friendship bracelets – Lauren Elan | Feather Necklace – LindaLu Designs
- Neon Pink Silk Blouse + Neon Orange Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Denim Shirt + DIY Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Gym Tank + DIY Sheer Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Bohemian Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Handkerchief Tank + Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)