This is another outfit from San Francisco. Safe to say that moving forward, my outfit posts will not necessary be current. Since I have a four day overlap.
This skirt was originally a dress. I wore it as a maternity dress with my last two pregnancies. I love the colors and design at the bottom, so I reconstructed (or deconstructed) into a skirt. It’s a tad sheer and a lot of fabric after adding the elastic waist and slip.
The faux fur vest came in handy. Used it as a jacket in San Francisco, and will be using it for Los Angeles cold nights as well. Enjoy.. xo
- Plaid Shirt + DIY Denim Skirt + OTK Boots (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Gym Tank + DIY Sheer Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Preppy Blazer + Denim Shirt + Tribal Harem Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Embroidered Blouse + Embroidered Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Denim Shirt + Fanny Pack + Floral Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Faux Fur Vest + 70s Psychedelic Maxi (stylepantry.com)