After Greg and I had been walking around San Francisco in the cold (all day), we decided to go back to our hotel for a power nap.
I was exhausted and overslept, but eventually got up, and got out for dinner and drinks.
It was also a cold night. Probably the coldest while we were there. Even the locals were complaining about how windy it was. My faux fur vest helped out a bit. Enjoy.. xo
- Floral Blazer + Sweater + Orange Flounce Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Oversize Crop Top + Leopard Print Jumpsuit (stylepantry.com)
- Gingham Shirt + Flared White Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Preppy Blazer + Denim Shirt + Tribal Harem Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Yellow Jumpsuit (stylepantry.com)