We found this graffiti wall on our way to brunch at this really cool spot called Farmerbrown. I totally recommend it if you are live in or visit San Francisco.
The restaurant plays funky, eclectic music, the food is neo soul, they have cool art/paintings from locals all over the wall, and what sealed it for us? As much as possible, they support local African American farmers.
Their menu changes based on what’s in season and what the farmers have available. Enjoy…x
Blazer – Zara | Shirt – H&M | Jeans – Anat B | Bag – Onna Ehrlich | Necklace – LindaLu Designs
- Green Blazer + Lime Sheer Shirt + Yellow Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Blazer + Kimono Shirt + Pleated Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Polka Dot Shirt + Dotted Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Stripe Shirt + Ankle Length Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Men’s Blazer + Khaki Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Preppy Blazer + Denim Shirt + Tribal Harem Pants (stylepantry.com)