Wore this out to dinner at Ana Mandara (San Francisco) the other night, and I still froze my butt off. Mind you, I have on two pairs of tights and a tank top under my thick sweater.
And despite the crazy wind & cold, Greg and I still prefer to walk to most places. I should have gone with my first instinct – I had on OTK (over the knee) boots, but changed to these platforms for walking. They are comfortable.
..But the boots would have kept me warm. Enjoy.. xo
Blazer – Zara | Sweater – Mango | Skirt – Zara |
- Preppy Blazer + Denim Shirt + Tribal Harem Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Trench Jacket + Military Flounce Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Blazer + Kimono Shirt + Pleated Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Sick Day: Tuxedo Shirt + Cargo Mini Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Stripe Shirt + Ankle Length Jeans (stylepantry.com)