Hey, lovelies! Still in San Francisco, and having a blast. But can I mention that I don’t know why Greg and I keep coming back as often as we do, because it is currently winter in SF.
Yes, this is the only city in United States that gets super windy and cold during the summer. The warmer months are September/October.
This week, I’ll update with outfit posts from here. How I tried to marry summer colors & looks with winter wonderland (San Francisco).
The pictures below are from the first day. After we had been walking around for hours, I switched to flats. Then it occurred to me to take outfit photos..duh! Haha. Enjoy!
PS- Happy Fathers day to all my male readers, your husbands, dads, boyfriends, partners & hopeful dads. xo
Blazer – Jcrew | Denim Shirt – Ralph Lauren | Pants – Zara | Sandals – Thailand
- Green Blazer + Lime Sheer Shirt + Yellow Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Yellow Vintage Blazer + Denim Shirt + BF Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Men’s Blazer + Khaki Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Men’s Gingham Shirt + Super Flare Denim (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Pink Blouse + Fire Red Pegged Jeans (stylepantry.com)