This dress is so thin, it’s almost dangerous to wear. Don’t get me wrong, it’s comfortable, but boy, hugs every part of the body.
Bought it months ago from H&M for super cheap. It was way too long, so I ripped a couple of inches off the bottom part with my hands.. Hahah, that’s how light the fabric is.
The blazer is from the men’s department. I think I spend way too much time shopping at men’s and little boy’s section, but I find really cool stuff there, that fits the way I want them to. A tip you all should try. Seriously.
Especially the blazers & pants. The jeans I wore in yesterday’s post are H&M Men’s.
- Vintage Blazer + Kimono Shirt + Pleated Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Blazer + Plaid Shirt + Boyfriend Flared Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Stripe Shirt + Ankle Length Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Tank + BF Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Pink Blouse + Fire Red Pegged Jeans (stylepantry.com)