Love these jeans I picked up at the men’s department. However, this is my second time wearing it and it has already stretched like crazy.
I guess it’s time to throw it in the washer/dryer for some shrinkage. How do you shrink your clothes? Sometimes, I soak in ice cold water overnight and put it in the dryer the next day. Works well for me.
- Neon Striped Tank + Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Crop Striped LS Top + High Waist 70s Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Leopard Blouse + Ankle Length Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Tribal Crop Blouse + High Waist Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Green Blazer + Lime Sheer Shirt + Yellow Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)