Had a really relaxing and laid back Sunday. Quite hopeful that it’s the last of our gloomy weather, as the first part of the day was just blah.
Went to support our local farmers at the Beverly Hills Farmer’s market. The kids love going there for pony rides, fruit and kettle corn (my favorite).
I went for a lazy, relaxed, tomboyish look. Enjoy.. xo
Blazer – Banana Republic | Shirt – Urban Outfitters | Jeans – Diesel | Shoes – Converse
- Double Breasted Blazer + Tank + BF Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Stripe Shirt + Ankle Length Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Men’s Gingham Shirt + Super Flare Denim (stylepantry.com)
- Linen Tunic + Super Flared Denim (stylepantry.com)
- Floral Tunic + Boyfriend Jeans + Platforms (stylepantry.com)