It’s Greg‘s birthday today. Yayyy! We are both taking the day off to have some fun, then circle back with the kids later for dinner.
This was what I wore yesterday. Clearly, the pants are a couple of sizes larger, but I prefer them that way. I have the option of wearing it as a “high-waist” or ‘sag’ pair - depending on the look I’m going for.
The weather has been a tad shifty (on the cooler side), so I wore a tank top under.
Alright, first stop, a massage. Talk to you soon, beautiful lovers. Enjoy.. xo
- Leopard Blouse + Snake Skin Pants + Green Turban & Shoes (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Polka Dot Shirt + Dotted Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Leopard Blouse + Ankle Length Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Bodysuit + Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Crisp White Shirt + Pegged Pants + Oversize Clutch (stylepantry.com)
- Linen Tunic + Super Flared Denim (stylepantry.com)