Hey, Lovies! Hope you all are enjoying and having a blessed weekend.
I was going through my shoe collection, and didn’t realize how many pairs of flat shoes/sandals I have.
Then it occurred to me that I went through a phase (when I worked in corporate years ago), where I’d only wear flats because I worked in downtown and walked a lot.
This was after many years of wearing heels. In college, my friend Christine thought I was mildly insane. We joke about how I always “dressed” up, even if it was an 8 a.m. class. Haha. To me, I was just being myself.
Long story short, thank God for platforms. Makes it easier for me to wear heels again.
I still wear flats. It depends on the outfit, mood, etc. I love wearing converse or sandals with maxis and suits or “dressy” type outfits to make it look relaxed.
Before this become an essay, enjoy the pics. xoxo
Shirt – H&M | Jeans – Anat B | Purse – AA | Earrings – LindaLu | Shoes – UO
- Safari Shirt + Ditsy Flare Pants + Head Gear (stylepantry.com)
- Sick Day: Tuxedo Shirt + Cargo Mini Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Leopard Blouse + Ankle Length Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Striped Shirt + Pegged Pants + Neon Bow Shoes (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Tuxedo BF Blazer + Ankle Length Skinnies (stylepantry.com)