It’s back to reality and work. Thankful for the three day weekend, it was much needed.
The weather has been quite weird. Nice, but a tad windy at times. I don’t like jackets – in fact, I have replaced most of my jackets with blazers in different colors.
This green one is from Zara. Wore the red one recently in this post here. Enjoy.. xo
Blazer – Zara | Shirt – Jcrew | Jeans – Juicy Couture | Earrings – LindaLu
- Asymmetrical Button Shirt +Pegged Ankle Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Tank + BF Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Tuxedo BF Blazer + Ankle Length Skinnies (stylepantry.com)
- Green Blazer + Lime Sheer Shirt + Yellow Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- BF Blazer x Tie + DIY Knee Length Denim (stylepantry.com)